BTM's Shot Pin Cylinders are rugged, reliable, and ideal for locating through precisely pierced holes in a part.
Basic Product Overview
Low Cost Hole Locating- even in Welding Environments!
BTM's Precision Shot Pin Cylinders can be used anywhere your production requires locating through precision holes - including weld environments, clamping, and fixturing.
Illustration of a PPL in Action.
Basic Product Specifications
- Power Source: Pneumatic
- - PPL-52: 52mm [2.0in.]
- - PPL-62 & PPL-62C: 62mm [2.5in.]
» Why Buy This Product?
» Product Features
- Shot Pin type action.
- Uses Standard (NAAMS) Mounting.
- One-Piece body inculding an integral cylinder with a heavy wall.
- Sealed Mechanism lubricated for life.
- Non-Rotating Rod.
- Optional pre-fitted proximity switches.
- Lightweight, compact design.
- Excellent side load capability.
- Maximum .002" side to side movement at end of extended pin.
- Maximum ¼° twist at end of extended pin.
- Standard NAAMS mounting pattern on pin.
» Product Literature
Download the Product Catalog to find technical information about the product.
» 3D CAD Models
BTM offers free 3D CAD Files. You will need to request a model to obtain one.
» Contact Us/Request a Quote
Would you like to know if a Precision Shot Pin Cylinder is a good fit for your application?
Talk to an Application Engineer at 810-364-4567 or by email at firstname.lastname@example.org. Business hours are 8am-4:30pm ET Mon-Fri.
» Other Products to Consider
BTM offers other Pin & Finger products including Pin Locator Clamps.
» Customer Support
If you have already purchased this product, please fill out a brief customer satisfaction survey and let us know what you think.