BTM’s piercing units are designed for use in special machinery and automation, and are built for high volume production applications in harsh environments. BTM has a wide variety of designs available, as well as complete in-house capabilities to design and build special units to suit your needs. BTM can provide your units fully tooled, tested, and ready to mount in your equipment. Using state-of-the-art computer aided design and manufacturing equipment, and working from your drawings and/or parts, we will design a specific solution to suit your requirements.
- Fixed Mount, Tool Positioning, Reverse Tool Positioning, Spring Equalizing, or Floating Action available.
- Hydraulic, Air-Over-Oil, and Pneumatic units available.
- Non-Rotating Rams
- Single or Multiple Tooling in one unit
- Bank Units for close center distance and selectable operation.
- Offset tooling for close part conditions
- Reversible Tooling
- Quick Change Tooling
- Tooling for multiple simultaneous operations
- Robotic Mounting
- Load Cell and LVDT equipped for on-line process control
- Proximity Sensor equipped
- Part Present Sensing
- Metric, SAE, and BSP porting
- Metric or Inch versions
Contact BTM about a Piercing Unit
If you would like to contact BTM about a custom piercing unit for your project, please click on the link below.