- Step 1: Rotate the crank handle counter-clockwise until part contact.
- Step 2: Continue rotation through safe compression travel.
- Step 3: Press cylinder actuates.
Basic Product Overview
A NEW Cost-Effective Press Solution!
The Manual Drive Cylinder Press offers an affordable press option for sheet metal fabrication shops. Operating on a single air line at 80PSI, the hydro/pneumatic cylinder provides 5 Ton [45kN] of power stroke.
Example of an MCP-5 Manual Drive Cylinder Press
Basic Product Specifications
- Input Type: Pneumatic
- Output Type: Linear
- Force: 5 Tons [45kN]
- Power Stroke 9.5mm
Product Features & Benefits
- Only requires one single air line supply of 80 PSI!
- Air-Over-Oil Cylinder with highly visible external oil tank!
- Quick Change Tooling System with Reversible Tooling!
- Manual Drive with 100mm Stroke Advance with 9.5mm Power Stroke and Spring Return!
» How it Works
» Product Literature
» Contact Us/Request a Quote
If you have a question, need application assistance or want a quote please fill out the Contact Form to let us know about your requirements. You can also call and talk to one of our Application Engineers at +1-810-364-4567. Business hours are 8am-4:30pm ET (New York) Mon-Fri. You can also use firstname.lastname@example.org to send us any part drawings or CAD models and let us know of any other conditions or requirements. The Application Engineer can then size the press and submit a quote to you.
» Other Products to Consider
» Customer Support
If you have already purchased this product, please fill out a brief customer satisfaction survey and let us know what you think.